Sammy Davis, Junior, Junior.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

When wool goes wrong...

Yarncore


I love catching up on old websites I forgot about. Much like finding that beer you forgot you loved so much... To my surprise I found a T-shirt on this site that I think quite a few people I know would go crazy over. I've never been much of a knitter but there have been times that I have felt surrounded by them, because, really, I was surrounded by them. It's nice having these sort of handy people around because you're usually going to be guaranteed some badass socks, hats, and scarves or even... creatures if you ask nicely.

If you're in the club then you should get the fricking T-Shirt right?

2 Comments:

  • Man oh man... you are posting about knitting websites.... Well then, here's to being open about your love for yarn...

    By Blogger link, at 10:23 AM  

  • Hi my name is Link, I like to try and talk shit about what my fellow bloggers link to. Of course... I dont actually take a look at the linked content. I just talk shit and drink NyQuil...

    By Blogger Vincent, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home