Sammy Davis, Junior, Junior.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Woah nelly! NERD ALERT!

While waiting for my yummy roasted beef to finish, drinking decaf coffee, being a nerd, I came across a cool link in a story on The Register. If you don't read El Reg and have any interest in the "tech" industry I strongly recommend checking these blokes out. Most of their writing has that dry/witty feeling that keeps me coming back to the original Office and Coupling.

Anyway, they're getting pretty deep into what we can expect with the first official GPGPUs and how the ATI+AMD merger may fit into it. Blah blah blah.

So there is a link there to Graphstream, and here, is a gamers holy grail. Who wants a dell when they can have THIS!

So what if it's overkill. That'd be the best 20k I've ever spent.

Music: TEH ROADHOUSE!
Movie: Midnight Cowboy
Stuff: Google, Celebrate your freedom to read.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home