Sammy Davis, Junior, Junior.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yes I like the spinach salad. Where else can you eat HARD BOILED EGGS and ONION in chorus?

It's already gone... The whole thing. Two hard boiled eggs, a healthy amount of spinach, red onion, some of those tomatoes... salt, pepper, dressing. All in my belly. It had some friends along for the ride as well! There was leftover bbq'd pork(YUM), mustard, two kinds, yes I am daring! Oh, and some bread. I have been told this is what you call a sandwich, but I don't know where the sand is. :(



I really do love spinach salads, but when I make them the only thing I am excited for is the eggs and onion. Alone they're no fun, but together, oh, let's take a moment to catch our breath. Bad breath that is. It's a fact the the eggs will be doing something else to make my breath seem like a minor hygiene flaw.

So I was reading that entry in Wikipedia and this fact shocked me:

Environmental impact
Livestock are a significant contributing factor to the greenhouse effect, accounting for around 20% of global methane emissions[2]. Less than 10% of the total greenhouse gas emissions from livestock is produced by animal flatulence; most is produced by animal burping. Livestock in New Zealand account for 60% of the country's greenhouse gas emissions[3]. Livestock in Australia contribute approximately 14% of that country's greenhouse gas emissions [4].

So once we all have solar powered cars made out of recycled beer bottles and paper plates we're still going to melt. If I didn't like to eat medium-rare steaks and cheeseburgers we could reduce a hell of a lot of those greenhouse gases.

Oh, and if you haven't already it's time to get on AllofMP3 and leach away. The record companies are turning up the heat and Russia wants to make our fat cats happy, rr they're taking payoffs from the bastards that charge us $20.00 for a new CD... It does not matter why, but when will this site close? If you're not familer with this I'll break down the site. You can find just about ANY song/album on there in digital format, you pay them for the amount of "data" transferred, not the song or album. So there is no royalty payment to the record industry. You can choose what bitrate you want and pay for the amount of data that will be downloaded. I'm a happy camper when a CD costs about $2.00.

Get it while the gettin' is good!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home