Sammy Davis, Junior, Junior.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Closer to 30 than 20, and I still have 10 toe nails!

Good news!

My 26th birthday went off without a hitch. Waking up as my first full day as a 26 year old did not include going to a emergency clinic to make sure I didn't need an embedded toe-nail surgically removed.

Phew, what a relief right?

It gets better from there...

1) I got six bottles of wonderful wine.
2) A chef comped me a yummy dinner.
3) I was not bleeding in the morning (extra bonus).
4) My weekend post-birthday was spent in a wonder corner in north-central Washington. There was no sounds, no traffic, planes, people, etc. My time was spent drinking, making friends, and doing stuff I've never done (changing my break pads, being a grease monkey). Okay, so I totally understand that changing break pads is really nothing special, let's remind ourselves that some important things I take into consideration like matching my socks with my shirt. Nuff said.
5) I am on vacation for another week and a half or so, and I have a GOAL!

I would like to draft ANYONE to help me on compleating a full deck of Pabst Blue Ribbon bottle caps for a 52 card deck. For those of you who don't know here is what I am talking about.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

That's right, each bottle of PBR has a "money card" on it! And I want to play some Go Fish by Auguest 30th. 2007.

So, anyone who wants to donate their time please send all PBR bottle caps to:

C/O PBR Go Fish 2007
905 1/2 20th Ave S
Seattle, Wa 98144

If I am able to complete a full deck I promise to post some pictures of some hardcore Go Fish games at my kitchen table. That should be enough to motivate you, and heck, there is beer involved.

Thanks in advance,

Vincent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home