Sammy Davis, Junior, Junior.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rick Bayless, I love you.

Rick,

Once again, you've turned my kitchen into something that'll take me a solid hour to clean. You sweet tomatillo lovin' man you! Our time has been short, I've only known you months, but I feel that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with you. Keep that tank top on mister, DIG ME A FIRE PIT! Tonight after seeing Salsa and Tips on my local PBS afflilate you had an interesting salsa verde with chipotle chilies. You mixed this salsa up and decided that some shirmp, onions, and a nice hot skillet would be a good pairing with this salsa.

You. Were. Right.

Though I didn't have any shrimp I did have some chicken thighs. So I grilled and shredded them, made the salsa, and then heated the shredded chicken and salsa in a skillet with some onions that I sweated. Goodness. These tacos were the yum, that is for sure.

Well, off to clean the kitchen. Don't worry Rick, I forgive you.

- Vincent

Pictures!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

  • I should have added more salsa. The chicken really soaked it up, still yummy though!

    By Blogger Vincent, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home